The Generic Flying Controls Trainer (GenFly) is a facsimile airframe to enable fast, realistic, effective training and to impart a thorough understanding of the principles and practices related to aircraft hydraulic, landing gear and ﬂying control maintenance.
GenFly covers knowledge and learning tasks involved with aviation training standards and qualiﬁcations: EASA/EMAR PT66, FAA, City & Guilds and CASA MEA Units
Key Features for the GenFly include:
- A modular open frame structure
- Representative cockpit incorporating controls and indicators
- Control surfaces and landing gear activated by electro-mechanical system
- Use of commercially available components to minimise life-cycle costs
- Up to 69 pracitical tasks & 73 simulate faults.