For the purpose of data retention, we will retain the information specified below for a period of 10 years, with Google Analytics data (user-level and event-level data associated with cookies, user-identifiers and advertising identifiers) for a period of 26 months.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in the following ways;
Information you give us – you may complete an enquiry form, participate in various activities related to our Site, or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address or location and your phone number. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information we collect – our servers automatically collect data when you access our Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, time zone setting, the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Information about your visit – this could include your clickstream to, through and from the Site, products or pages you have viewed, page response times, website errors, length of visit.
If you access our Site via a mobile device, we will also collect additional information regarding your device, such as the model, manufacturer and device ID.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you and to provide you with information, products and services you have requested
- deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information if you have consented to us doing so
- Notify you of products and services we offer that are similar to those you have enquired about
- notify you of other products and services we feel may interest you
- notify you of changes to our services and products
- to better understand how people interact with our Site
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you;
- with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- If we sell any or all of our business or assets, or we buy another business in which we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- If we are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The Site is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data may involve the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
At any point while we are in possession of your personal data, you have the following rights under GDPR:
- Your right of access (you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information)
- Your right to rectification (you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete)
- Your right to erasure (you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances)
- Your right to restriction of processing (you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances)
- Your right to object to processing (you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances)
- Your right to data portability (you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances)
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
HOW TO CONTACT US OR COMPLAIN
If you wish to make a request regarding your data, please email us on the address below, specifying which request you are making in the subject header. If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact us or make a complaint to us via;
|Email & Address|
Data Protection Contact – Pennant International Ltd, Pennant Court (Head Office)
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113, ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk